Why a Holiday Travel Adviser?
Planning a trip today can be confusing and time consuming. A Holiday Travel adviser not only arranges the various modes of transportation, but a travel adviser also may be able to save you money with early booking discounts, special fares, hotel deals and travel advisories. Here is a few compelling reasons why using a professional travel agent is better than trusting your hard-earned vacation time and money to a web site:
- Customer advocacy: If you have a problem with a particular part of your travel experience, the adviser is there to act on your behalf to help see that restitution is made.
- Expert guidance: Travel advisers, unlike instructions on a Web page, are experts in understanding and deciphering the myriad of travel information and codes out there. It's what they've been trained to do and they do it every day.
- Personalized service: Instead of an impersonal voice thousand of miles away, our travel advisers are your neighbors. They know what you want and what you value in your travel experience, and they are willing to go the extra mile for you.
- Professional advice: Travel advisers are there to make sure you get where you want to go, when you want to go and for the lowest price. If they haven’t already been to your destination themselves, they know someone who has and they will share that valuable first-hand knowledge with you.
- Time: Instead of checking a long list of travel Web pages, which only provide rates and fares for the companies that have contracted with them, why not go straight to the source? A Holiday Travel adviser has all the information at their fingertips, saving you a few hours in front of a computer screen.
- Unbiased information: Advisers work for their clients, not for a travel supplier. It makes sense that a happy customer will be a repeat customer.
Contact Holiday Travel at 800-628-6712 to begin your travel planning today!